March 17, 2012

I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I'd hop on and just say hey to everyone since I had a free moment. I really enjoy writing new entries, but honestly I haven't had too much to say recently about Iggy. I suppose that's a good thing, right? It means that I haven't been spending excessive amounts of time obsessing. Or I'm still battling denial. Either way, I'm short on insights and musings for today.

I am enjoying the "down time" though because I know once April hits, life is going to be a bit of a whirlwind. Not only because all of my pre-op preparation but also because I'll be running back and forth between work, Zumba, and rehearsals. In a little over two weeks, I have my pre-op meeting with Dr. Gonzalez-Martinez and Dr. Woodson to get a talk-through of my surgery and recovery and to answer all of my various and sundry questions ("Will I be able to ride roller coasters this summer?"). I'll also be scheduling things like my pre-op physical and bloodwork. It might sound crazy but I'm actually looking forward to the frenzy that will be my life for the month of April. Keeping busy will certainly keep my mind off Iggy and all of the pre-op prep will make me feel like I'm being proactive about Iggy instead of just waiting around for him to be removed. (Yes, I've decided it's a him. I'm not sure what this says about my opinion of guys...lol)

I am so happy to see that some of you are leaving comments! Sometimes when I blog, I get the feeling that I'm simply sending sheets of paper out into the blog-osphere and that they get sucked into some monstrous black hole never to be read again. So please feel free to ask a question, or say hey, or tell me I'm crazy, or whatever. I love to hear it all, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Have a blessed weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My "battle scars"

The Nitty Gritty: Iggy Takes His Leave