My new 'do

Even though I'm technically supposed to wear my bandage until the swelling has completely resolved, now that my stitches are out I tend to keep it on only at night (or if I'm lazing about the house). Which means I finally had to address the situation of my hair this week. After much contemplation and experimentation with what exactly I could and could not do with my hair, I wound up with the following 'do.

(You can still see the swelling. Uhhh...go away already!)
Which is based on this gal's 'do.


I know it's wild, edgy, a bit risque but when you've got lemons you've got to make lemon ice, right? So...thoughts?

Comments

  1. I like it, and anyone who can be June in Chicago can totally rock it. Wish I was that brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! you can definitely rock that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda,

    I think it looks great!!

    Lisa Robie (AN Forum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You found the right look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *huge sigh of relief* Thank you! It's really starting to grow on me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda - YOU, if anyone, can rock that hairdo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My "battle scars"

The Nitty Gritty: Iggy Takes His Leave